There are also other category-dependent mandatory attributes that must be saved to ensure the offers are visible. Information on this can be found in the Product Data Guidelines.
Check if all your items are visible based on the mandatory attribute information. To do this, proceed as follows:
- Log in to the Seller Portal.
- Under the “Offer Management” tab you will find the “Product Data” tab.
- You can now manage your product data and check if there are unknown – “Not Found EANs” – or invalid items among your listings. This way, you can ensure that your product range is as complete and up-to-date as possible.
- How is the quality of your product data?
Product data quality is one of the most decisive factors for higher sales and thus for higher revenues. Thanks to well-prepared product data, customers can quickly find the most important information and make a swift purchase decision. In addition, returns are reduced and customer satisfaction increases. If the customer first has to laboriously research the relevant product information, they tend to bail out.
Important factors for product data:
- the right category
- a descriptive title
- appealing, high-quality product images
- promotional body text highlighting the benefits of the product
- clear facts
- save (mandatory) attributes (see step 1)
In our Product Data Guidelines, you will find everything you need to know about mandatory information, accurate product descriptions and appealing product images, and you will learn in detail how you can improve your product data on the Kaufland marketplaces.
- Are your offer prices adjusted correctly and do you use the low-price automatic for more flexibility?
The more time consumers have to shop for Christmas gifts, the more relevant the price is to them. That’s because they still have enough time to compare prices. To save you the effort of permanently observing other suppliers and adjusting your prices accordingly, you can conveniently use the low-price automatic. The low-price automatic optimises your item prices so that they are cheaper than those of your competitors, but never fall below the set price limit.
To do this, simply go to “Offer Management” in your Seller Portal and click on the “Offers” tab. In the editing screen, you can select the low-price automatic and save the minimum price for the offer. If other sellers offer the same product, your offer will always be displayed one cent cheaper than that of the competition.